May 30, 2021
This week it's listener questions!
If you have questions for a future episode head HERE.
Here are the questions I answered today:
- (2:17) For recent college graduates feeling the effects of
COVID on the job market how do you recommend staying motivated and
finding that dream job? Or do you not reach for that dream job and
settle for something less?
- (6:55) I found one of the hardest things to do as a coach was
to figure out how much time needed to be spent with each player.
And if I spent more time with a player because I knew it would
benefit the team did the other players realize what I was
- (10:11) What’s the difference between episodes you prepare for
versus those you’re purely present for (but maybe less
- (12:08) If there is one recipe your parents made while growing
up that you absolutely loved, but you had to change it today to
“upscale” it for a cooking show, what would that recipe be and how
would you upscale it?
- (15:48) Tell me about the moment that made you fall in love
with having great conversations.
- (18:03) How can you appropriately re-direct a conversation
after being asked a question that gets you absolutely nowhere? Meta
level question: can you unlock better questions from someone with
- (22:02) How do you feel about sangria?
Bonus: (27:45) Kabobs are evil
Full KWB Radio Episode w/ Sangria Rant
As always, thanks for listening!